Followers

Thursday 2 January 2014

A New Hobby

Life as we know it is short! It comes - it goes. Jesus came to give us life and life to the fullest..

Can you honestly say that you are enjoying your life? Filling it with new experiences that come along the journey? Doing everything at 110% - Being excellent in all that you do?

I don't want to waste this life. I realise I am half way through it and give a lot of my time to my children and other people.. sometimes in fact, I get to a point when I realise I have lost myself for a bit and then I work at getting me back by spending time doing something I love - like painting or sewing and craft.

One morning I got up early and took some photos.. they turned out beautiful! It was something I had never really done before. I love to be challenged and put out of my comfort zone, it helps me to trust in the Lord so much more.

Looking through the lens of my camera, I can see the hand of my Lord and Saviour so much more!
I just thought I would share it with you as it has given me so much joy.. These are all my photos.

May your cup overflow in 2014! Visualise this - as you outpour your heart into another, the Lord refills your cup until it overflows helping you to pour out easier.. a beautiful cycle.

http://www.pinterest.com/beckyjane73/my-photos/


1 comment:

  1. Photography is definitely a tool to capture Gods beauty all around us. Your photos are stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your encouragement......