Followers

Saturday 10 August 2013

I don't have what it takes..

As a blogger, I don't have what it takes..

I am not a writer like other bloggers... I don't have fanciful creative posts like other bloggers....
I dont write on a regular basis like other bloggers.. I don't even know if I am being read :)

All I know is that sometimes I have a word placed on my heart and I want to share it with someone.. so I put it here in my blog with the hopes that one day, it may reach the heart of another and bring life and freedom in Christ.

I don't know all the rules - my posts may be too long, they probably don't have the comma's in the right spot.. perhaps they are not grammatically correct :( I don't think there are many spelling errors, though if there are is it simply a typo - I come from the generation where people could spell ;)

In the end though, if you get the gist of what I am trying to say.. then does it really matter?
I read some lovely blogs! You bloggers are very creative, interesting to read and encouraging to follow.
I don't fit this mould. My blog is more sporadic as it is only a tool I use to clarify my own thoughts. When I read it back to myself it certainly needs tweaking, however I am never discouraged, for I know that nothing happens by chance or coincidence and the very fact that my children will one day be interested in me, means I get to share with them some of the lessons the Lord has taught me over the years.

A Blog is just like an online journal to me! I am a little bit more careful about some of the details I include, but mostly it is my heart, my thoughts and my lessons.
If, in any way you are encouraged, then praise the Lord for His hand in your life.. because you do not know me, nor I, You. So it is by providence that we meet here online.

I pray your cup overflows - Bec


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your encouragement......